Every year The Hispanic Outlook in Higher Education magazine puts out a Top 100 Colleges and Universities for Hispanics issue, which consists of several lists from the Department of Education, including:
- Total Bachelor’s Degrees Granted
- Graduate Student Enrollment
- Undergraduate Enrollment (2- and 4- Year Schools)
In addition to our Top 100 lists, the issue also features special top 10 lists from the Department of Education for “Bachelor’s Degrees Awarded to Hispanics by Academic Programs.”
- Agriculture/Agriculture Operations
- Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting
- Ethnic Cultural Gender Studies
- Communication Journalism
- Liberal Arts and Sciences & General Studies and Humanities
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Social Sciences
- Visual and Performing Arts
This issue will be available on May 18 at http://hispanicoutlook.com/the-digital-magazine/
PLEASE NOTE: a limited amount of advertising space is still available for this issue.
Please contact Tomás at 201-587-8800 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.